Sunday 7 December 2008

Wiley - See Clear Now [Album]


'See Clear Now' is the forthcoming album from the UK's Wiley. It's taken alot of time for Wiley to get the recognition he fully deserves and it wasn't untill earlier in the year when 'Wearing My Rolex' dropped that his name became well known by everyone, the fact that it got daytime airplay and you couldn't go into a club without hearing it made this even stronger.

Last night i got the album sent over and boy it is HOT!!


Tracks to look out for: Wearing My Rolex (natrually), Cash In My Pocket, Summertime and See Clear Now which is crazy!!! I haven't had the chance to listen to it all yet so i might come back and add to this list!

Be sure to download Podcast #39 next week to hear some exclusive shizzle!

Tracklisting:
01. Ryder Intro (Produced By Davinche)
02. Wearing My Rolex (Produced By Bless Beatz)
03. I Need To Be (Produced By Jake Gosling)
04. Summertime (Produced By Jake Gosling)
05. See Clear Now Ft. Kano And Scorcher (Produced By P-Nut And
Mathias Wollo)
06. Cash In My Pocket Ft. Daniel Merriweather (Produced By Mark
Ronson)
07. 5AM Ft. Scorcher (Produced By Jake Gosling)
08. Step By Step Ft. Hot Chip (Produced By Hot Chip)
09. Turn It Up (Produced By Arthur Baker For AB Productions)
10. Can't Stop Thinking (Produced By Wiley And Jake Gosling)
11. I Am The Sea (Produced By Peter Raeburn, Nick Foster And
Adam Bushell)

The album is currently scheduled for release on January 12 so cop that ish!

No comments: