Monday 11 August 2008

L.A.X

Im currently sitting on my hotel balcony in Beverly Hills with not the most amazing view ever but still a very nice hot breeze hitting my face, it feels NICE!

The flight was way too long - 10 hours 20 mins and my tv didnt work so i got moved... then that one didnt work so i got moved again next to a woman who was laughing at dogs jumping around on some weird programme and sneezing all over my arm half the time, i really can't think of a better way to fly can you?!

Photobucket

Anyway, i knew i was in America straight away when i saw this...

Photobucket

Yes that is a giant doughnut!

Photobucket

My batterys about to die and i havent unpacked everything yet so who knows where my charger is! I'll be updating my blog almost everyday so keep checking back for more american-ness (that is now offically a word).

No comments: